Heath is an Agent of Change.
With over 14 years experience studying and practicing a variety of advanced coaching, facilitation and wellness modalities Heath’s qualifications include:
- Member of The International Institute for Complimentary Therapists (IICT)
- Master Results Life Coach – Christopher Howard Training™
- Master Practitioner NLP – Christopher Howard Training™
- Master Hypnosis – Christopher Howard Training™
- Advanced Neurological Repatterning – Christopher Howard Training™
- Matrix Energetics™ Level 3
- The Liquid Crystals™ Mineral Therapy Level 3 Advanced Practitioner
- Reconnective Healing™ Level 1, 2 & 3 (The Reconnection™)
- Melchizedek Method™ Holographic Therapy Level 4
- Reiki Level 1
- 1st Dan Black Belt (Open Handed) Iwama Ryu Aikido – Field Aikido
- 1st Dan Black Belt (Kenjo Weapons) Iwama Ryu Aikido – Field Aikid0
Heath has also studied a variety of martial arts including Karate, Kung Fu, Chi Gong, Tai Chi and has two black belts in Iwama Ryu Aikido. He has been studying and practicing The 5 Tibetan Rites for 13 years and teaching them professionally for 6 years.
His perspective is grounded and real, demystifying commonly held limiting beliefs around spirituality and personal development.
Heath has a strong presence and very high integrity. His teachings, explorations and guided meditations are amazing. Suzy Jukes
Heath teaches with a clear open heart, fusing many disciplines into a format easily understood. John M-W
It’s an authentic and honest journey facilitated by a masterful coach in Heath Myers. Emilia Razz
“To me learning should be fun and accessible. Wisdom is a shared and felt experience that is not just transmitted with words.” Heath Myers
Agent of Change Services Include:
Skype Sessions available for interstate and overseas clients.